FPGA/Embedded courses online or near Toronto

Hi, are there any fpga/embedded/pcb design courses online or in toronto that i as a newbie could take as a newbie. I'm new to the field of fpga and I have got a xilinx starter kit with the spartan III chip.

I'd prefer to go through a full fledged instructor led course where i learn hardware design.

Does anything like that exists?

Thank you in advance for your advice.

Reply to
zalzon

Try:

They have a good service, I took the week long course when I was starting out. Very useful, and definitely worth the money.

Jason

Reply to
Jason Berringer

Thanks very much Jason.

Is there any other that you guys know of near Toronto.

The only one I knew of was NAICS

which no longer seems to be in operation. I've tried to contact the Professor there Prof. Samary Baranov to no avail. I feel his program is (was) excellent. Anyone know how I can get a hold of him or if he's teaching FPGA some place else?

Please let me know if you guys know of any other courses in or near Toronto.

Thank you.

Reply to
zilinxchip

starting