Code release: RedBoot config parser for Linux and a 24xx EEPROM MTD driver

Hi all,

I have released under GPL some code that some of you might find useful.

1) fconfig
It is a Linux application to read and modify RedBoot configuration. I
created it when I needed to synchronize Linux configuration (MAC and IP
addresses, UART baudrate, etc.) with RedBoot config.

2) ee24
It is a Linux MTD driver (kernel 2.6.x) for 24XX series of I2C eeproms.
It supports EEPROMs with 16-bit addresses (e.g. Microchip's 24LC512),
but could easly be adapted to work with other chips, if someone cares to
do it ;-)

Here is the link: http://andrzejekiert.ovh.org/software.html.en

Both apps have been tested with Snapgear Embedded Linux running kernel
2.6 on a custom board, IXP425-based.

Hope this code will help someone.
Comments welcome.

Andrzej Ekiert

FUT: comp.os.linux.embedded

Re: Code release: RedBoot config parser for Linux and a 24xx EEPROM MTD driver
fconfig is great...thanks allot.. !!!!!

Kerry
PowerNOC