Code release: RedBoot config parser for Linux and a 24xx EEPROM MTD driver

Hi all,

I have released under GPL some code that some of you might find useful.

1) fconfig It is a Linux application to read and modify RedBoot configuration. I created it when I needed to synchronize Linux configuration (MAC and IP addresses, UART baudrate, etc.) with RedBoot config.

2) ee24 It is a Linux MTD driver (kernel 2.6.x) for 24XX series of I2C eeproms. It supports EEPROMs with 16-bit addresses (e.g. Microchip's 24LC512), but could easly be adapted to work with other chips, if someone cares to do it ;-)

Here is the link:

Both apps have been tested with Snapgear Embedded Linux running kernel

2.6 on a custom board, IXP425-based.

Hope this code will help someone. Comments welcome.

Andrzej Ekiert

FUT: comp.os.linux.embedded

Reply to
Andrzej Ekiert