fork cannot reserve space on stack

Hi friends,

"fork cannot reserve space on stack" error occurs when i run my cygwin .

I believe that this problem might be due to system resources. But, i find that the resources are quite fine. I even tried restarting my PC.

why & how to resolve it ?

Regards, Karthik Balaguru

Reply to
KBG

Hi, I got the solution, it is due to some large number of source files handling and big directories in cygwin . I did find the same error reports in cygwin list also. I am redesigning my makefile accordingly. Thankyou.

Regards, Karthik Balaguru

KBG wrote:

Reply to
karthikbg