Can you put linux on a Camera?

I am looking for a way to put Linux on a Camera and make a mini hand held computer.

I am looking for some specs on the processors and ram in these devices and would naturally want to get the most processing power for the money.

--
"When you have to choose between a first-rate company with a
second-rate product and a second-rate company with a first-rate