Can a pair of 1394 card communicates with each other when both reside on the same PC?

Can a pair of 1394 card communicates with each other when both reside on the same PC.

I have two 1394 cards, which are both base on the TI's TSB43AB23 .

I plug both of them in my PC, and link them with a line .

I try to program to make them communicate with each through the OHCI protocal.

Can anyone know this can be realized ?

Reply to
Cyber Punker