Looking for SSL feedback

12201059981406313673 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Hi,

yaSSL is looking for feedback regarding your SSL library usage. We've put together a very short survey (10 questions) and are drawing a winner for a new Apple iPad (16 GB, Wi-Fi) on August 1, 2012 from the survey pool.

You'll find a link to the survey on the top of our download page, here:

We look forward to hearing your feedback from the survey responses and using it to help enhance and direct the future of the CyaSSL embedded SSL library.

Best Regards, Chris

Reply to
Christopher Conlon