Booting linux stops at 0xC0000xxx

I am building embedded linux for an embedded planet ep8248e board. I have u-boot-1.1.5 running and when I load the linux-2.6.18 kernel everything gets setup and then an rfi instruction executes and the board locks. From the debugger it looks like it is at 0xC0000374 or something close to it. I assume the rfi is return from interrupt and it is starting the mmu. I was hoping to get some guidance on how to debug this.

thx, K-

Reply to
Kyle