About wind river linux

Hello, I have the follwoing questions about Wind River's Linux. Is windriver linux license a one time development license or is it on a per user basis. Is a jvm that supports Java Swings available with the Wind River Linux?

Thanks in advance,

Wills.

Reply to
Wills

I believe charge is per developer. There is no per target license.

Not sure but you can download an evaluation version from wind river directly and see what is in there.

(See download on right side of page)

There is probably a pretty good chance that the Sun JDK for generic linux might work.

Reply to
Jeffrey Creem

Thanks Jeffry.

Wills.