Development of application on wind river linux

Hello all

I am new in using windriver linux . I have to develop some network
application software for Promentum AMC 7211  which uses windriver
linux network edition  I have wind river linux general purpose edition
with development workbench. Can I develop  software(workable on Wind
River Linux Network Edition) on Wind river linux general purpose
edition ? If  not, is there any alternative way to develop that
software without purchasing Windriver linux network edition?

Thanks
Nasif

Site Timeline