Latest threads in General Electronicsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

CFP: DATICS 2008 - Design, Analysis and Tools for Integrated Circuits and Systems
CALL FOR PAPERS =========================================================== Special session: Design, Analysis and Tools for Integrated Circuits and Systems DATICS 2008 July 22-24, 2008 (Crete Island,...
1
1

power supply question
Hi! Would appreciate some help. Was thinking of using a car radio at home. Specs read current consumption 1.5A (at .5W). The fuse is 5A. DC power supply should be at least 1.5A but can I go up to 4A...
4
4

Seeking schematics/plans for decimal to binary (microswitch/relay) selector/controller
I am interested in building a "selector" gadget for devices that take jumpers to select a program, such as this game cartridge where you have 5 jumpers to select program #0-31 (the jumpers represent...
44
44

schematic needed; five phase stepper controller
Can anyone provide me schematic for five phase (five wire, penta connection) stepper motor controller. If it's possible, with cheap parts. I want to control them via PC. Thanks!
9
9

Left-handed 3-pole disconnect switches?
I need a 3-pole safety disconnect switch rated at 208V / 60A, unfused. I can find one at any of several equipment suppliers, except for this requirement: I need the operating handle to be on the left...
4
4

CFP: DATICS 2008 - Design, Analysis and Tools for Integrated Circuits and Systems
CALL FOR PAPERS =========================================================== Special session: Design, Analysis and Tools for Integrated Circuits and Systems DATICS 2008 July 22-24, 2008 (Crete Island,...
3
3

New Electronics Company
I set up a business bank account for my electronics business about 6 months ago so far I have been delayed in 'doing' anything electronic and seeing as I am paying =A329 per month for the bank...

mercury vapor tetrodes
Does anyone make and sell them besides the one specially made by Leybold? -- Ignorantly, Allan Adler * Disclaimer: I am a guest and *not* a member of the MIT CSAIL. My actions and * comments do not...
1
1

Amplilfier wiring
I don't know if this is the right NG to ask about the following: I have a Sony DAV-FX500 5.1 home theater now installed which works very well for our fairly medium sized room. I was surprised to see...
6
6

Indoor AM/FM Antenna
I live in an apartment and would like to try using an indoor AM/FM antenna in order to improve reception of radio broadcasts through my A/V receiver. (Hooking up the receiver to the cable jack with...
3
3

Sony SLV-620HF vs. SLV-690HF VCRs
I recently picked up a couple of Sony HI-Fi VHS VCRs at Goodwill for a few bucks each, one is a model SLV-620HF, the other an SLV-690HF. Both are 4-head units with similar controls, and both seem to...

1W LED driver module
Dear All, I'm looking for a source of small and preferably cheap boards that will drive a 1W (i.e. approx 3.3V, 350mA, constant current) white LED from a 3V input (i.e. 1 lithium or 2 alkaline cells)....
2
2

Panasonic LTD TV, Model TR-602
I just found a very grungy Panasonic LTD TV, Model TR-602, sitting on a pile of garbage out in the rain. I decided it looked old enough to have tubes, so I brought it home. The label on it has the...
2
2

FREELANCE ONLINE WORKER NEEDED
FREELANCE ONLINE WORKER NEEDED Dear sir/ madam. We are looking for full time/ part time information processor online worker. With only 1 hour / day, the potential income is minimum USD 10 / process...
2
2

dead battery
I have a dead AA Coppertop battery. I think there are things one can do with the rod in a battery, e.g. carbon arcs, although I don't know how. I won't ask about experimenting with the chemicals in...
22
22