Latest threads in General Electronicsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

I don't understand!
I am an idiot when it comes to computers. Can somebody please help me. I just got bought a brand new laptop and am trying to install "Kodak Easy Share" to upload my pictures. I am in the process of...
2
2

(Introduction to)Probability and Statistics for Engineers and Scientists Third Edition
I need the solution for "(Introduction to)Probability and Statistics for Engineers and Scientists Third Edition." If you have the solution please send it to me. Thank you. This is my email.

TRANSISTOR SIV300004 needed..
or equivalent. I only need one but would like to have some spares. I have looked all over. I would even take a datasheet. Oh, please email if you have one/any as I don't check here often. Thanks for...
1
1

tv vs. oscilloscope tubes
It has been explained to me in the past that tv tubes and oscilloscope tubes are different in a fundamental way that makes the former unsuitable for use in an oscilloscope. It has something to do with...
3
3

TSCM Training
TECHNICAL SURVEILLANCE COUNTERMEASURES (TSCM) May 05 - 09, 2008 Wilmington, North Carolina (TSCM-2008-02W) November 03 -07, 2008 Salt Lake City, Utah (TSCM-2008-04S) EXECUTIVE/VIP PROTECTION &...

Re: added
--- Shalom. JF

Lead free solder - exposed in a UK national newspaper
Within a whisker of failure Removing lead from solder may seem a smart idea environmentally, but the resulting microscopic growths called tin whiskers could be just as problematic * Kurt Jacobsen *...
122
122

Question on usage of "cold heat" portable soldering iron
I got one of these for Christmas, and am using the crap out of it. One problem: the tip has become coated with flux that doesn't burn away, due to the almost instantaneous cooling of said tip once...
3
3

New engineering project that easy to build
Hi, I need a new engineering project that easy to build and works, With small PCB / electronic project - new design with sensors or other
2
2

how to modify a webcam´s firmware
Hi everybody! I have a generic webcam, but it doesn=B4t have picture controls available (video source properties opens but all controls are disabled) I=B4ve tried deinstalling and reinstalling but It...

Half Plated,Copper Electroplating,Memory Card, PCB manufacturer
TOSHIN DEVELOPMENT TECHNOLOGIES LIMITD Established in 1998, located in Guangzhou,China mainland,Toshin Development Technologies Limited, has developed as a professional manufacturer of Printed Circuit...

What is the function of a capacitor in a fan?
Can anybody tell me, waht is the function of a capacitor in a ceiling fan. Does it affect the rotational speed of the fan?
4
4

RS232 & changing baud rate
Hi all, I have an application that changes it's baud rate while working from 4800 to 57600. Would it possible to find an RS232 Bluetooth Adapter that would work with such software? All available RS232...

check stuffs on www.zhatak.com
Great ... I just saw quite a lot of new features .... for example free tv and news channels ... specially like the IT forum fast forwards But other cool forums like are also so good and informative....

check on www.zhatak.com