Latest threads in General Electronicsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

IT forum on www.zhatak.com
Great ... I just saw quite a lot of new features .... for example free tv and news channels ... specially like the IT forum fast forwards But other cool forums like are also so good and informative....

www.zhatak.com .. agreat site .. thanks
Great ... I just saw quite a lot of new features .... for example free tv and news channels ... specially like the IT forum fast forwards But other cool forums like are also so good and informative....

www.Zhatak.com
Great ... I just saw quite a lot of new features .... for example free tv and news channels ... specially like the IT forum fast forwards But other cool forums like are also so good and informative....
1
1

Really tiny soldering iron????
I wonder if anyone knows of a really small soldering iron (half the diameter of the Antex 12W iron). I have one I purchased in USA about 20 years ago and the element has now failed. As the...
4
4

Heat Sink for "ATV" transistor case / package?
An ATV package diagram is at http://207.234.249.73/mwd/ Who makes a heat sink for the "ATV" transistor package or equivalent? Or is there another package / case style that's equivalent to the ATV?...
4
4

Solder balls for reballing a BGA
I need to reball some BGAs with Pb37/Sn63 solder balls. I need about 10,000 balls. Does anyone know where I can buy them? I found a few places selling lead-free solder balls, and a few places that...
3
3

Market for a GenCad .CAD to .DXF convertor?
Is there a market for a GenCad .CAD to .DXF convertor? I've been asked to do a custom job to create a a GenCad .CAD to DXF convertor...in your opinions would there be a market for this in general?...
2
2

Epoxy
See no n.g. for adhesives & epoxies, so if there's a better forum for this, just point me to it. I need an epoxy that is strong to the point of brittle. I want no flex; it has to transmit vibration as...
45
45

Wanted - Philips UV916 datasheet from 'DC03' databook
Hi folks, I'm trying to track down a datasheet for the Philips UV916MD UHF TV tuner module. This is contained in the following tome: MANUFACTURER - PHILIPS BOOK TITLE - DISPLAY COMPONENTS 03, TUNERS...

WTB: Licon / ITW Catalog (70's or 80's)
I'm looking for a Licon / ITW catalog from the 80's (1980-1989). I lost an entire segment of my reference material during a move and come to find out my one and only ITW catalog was among the...

nano mico electronics and Bluemlein effects are beautiful - patent grant
high-tech operate engineering company IPM develops and patent grant with DE10328937 a dual high power, high voltage, high frequency switching unit which works with hybrid drives, compact EMI safe...

Re: ee
On Mar 14, 1:20 am, "Michael A. Terrell" <> wrote: You could check out the ones I did post. There are a few around. None of them have much to do with the sort of problems you are interested in, so you...
11
11

Want $5000
If you have a lot of friends join this and have them join too. All you have to do to win is get others to join. The game will end when it reaches 7 million players. Prizes will be awarded as follows:...

Latino amateur woman with brasize=4
Hispanic(latino) amateur woman with bracup=2, brasize=4

Links for a newbie....
Hi everyone, I am new to electronics, could you please reply me a list of useful links on "Projects for Signal Analysis"! All entries welcomed!
1
1