how to modify a webcam´s firmware

Hi everybody! I have a generic webcam, but it doesn=B4t have picture controls available (video source properties opens but all controls are disabled) I=B4ve tried deinstalling and reinstalling but It doesn=B4t work! So, does exist a software that lets you to modify this options? (that I imagine are at webcam=B4s firmware level) PD: I=B4ve just found a software named webcam registry macro tool but I have no confidence on It

Reply to
Camilo