Latest threads in General Electronicsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: NAD 3020
This is NOT a binaries nesgroup. This should have been posted on news: or even news: if you want people to see it.
9
9

testing a display
I am not familliar with electetronic signs, symbols, terms, jargon ... do I need to continue? I am building a home cockpit for flight simulator use, and before I actually start putting the "panel"...
2
2

Re: problems with HP Pavilion 6635
"MasterBlaster" OK, I downloaded qbasic, added it to the boot floppy, booted the HP Pavilion and ran the mouse demo program. It reported that there was no mouse available for demonstration. I tried...
2
2

hey buddies
Great opportunity for you we are working in 187 countries in the field of health and wealth.... we provide health and wealth all over the word..if you want you will be the business partner of our...
1
1

Probably a stupid question...
Anybody have any idea what to do when you have two forms of the same equation, using the same variables and numbers for those variables so that one checks the other, only they don't give the same...
8
8

Off topic question regarding marketing
Hi, I was wondering if anyone here might have some good ideas regarding promotion of our web site. The company was formed mainly from a technical base and one of the weaknesses is learning how to let...

5 volt supply straight from 240v AC mains
Hi, Please may I ask what the arrangement is when you see a single LED powered straight off of a mains power supply without any transformers or switch mode circuitry? In other words, totally...
32
32

Do failing LEDs flicker?
Hello, I have a piece of audio gear which has an illuminated power switch. The LED inside flickers. Should I replace the LED, or is something else at play here? I was under the impression (for no good...
25
25

9.0 megapixel camera
my teacher has a nine million megapixel camera!
6
6

Tektronics display
Hi, I have a Tektronics display 21HV8SA, similar to Viewsonic G810 / Panasonix TX-D2162. There is four buttons at the front (writen: 1 < > 2) + on/off button. With the four buttons, you can tune the...

output of a 555
Hello, I have a 555 timer, and my resistor at the output (3) keep burning up. I have 7 volt at the output, I put two 51 ohm 1/2 watt resistor and they keep burining while the 555 keeps cold. It does...
18
18

jvc 28t25eks
Hi I have a problem with my 32 inch telly. At first it wiould switch on and then switch off immediately. Now it stays on for 20 minutes or so and then switches off. I then have to turn it off by the...
1
1

Low cost SMD Oven for making SMD samples and Prototypes
This SMD Oven Controller (SMDOC-01) is designed to use with a toaster oven. The temperature profile is similar to the expensive industrial SMD oven provided. So, the sample quality is as good as the...

Home-built CO2 laser-cutter Free Report
Hi all, I've just made some changes to The Blake Laser website. For those that haven't seen it before, it's a home-built computer controlled, CO2 laser cutter. I'm now offering a free report (version...

Help, any gurus with alternator experience or knowledge?
The quandary I'm rewinding an automobile style alternator rotor. I want to use some "Tefzel" insulated wire I have on hand, instead of magnet wire, I have to special order. I wound a test coil and it...
27
27