9.0 megapixel camera

my teacher has a nine million megapixel camera!

Reply to
akpanio

No, she/he doesn't.

Reply to
JW

Bit out of date isn't he...

12 mega pixel cameras sell on ebay and you can get a 39 mega pixel back...

CWatters

Yeah, but a 9 MILLION megapixel camera? That, I wanna see....

Bob M.

Reply to
Bob Myers

Reply to
Mark Fortune

Such a device doesnt exist to my knowledge, i'd imagine the CCD on a 9 terrapixel camera would be rather large. I do know of a big telescope (although I cant remember which one exactly) that has a 250Megapixel ccd on it.

Reply to
Mark Fortune

oops my bad, wasnt paying attention to the road.

Reply to
Mark Fortune