testing a display

I am not familliar with electetronic signs, symbols, terms, jargon ... do I need to continue?

I am building a home cockpit for flight simulator use, and before I actually start putting the "panel" together, I would like to know that each of the individual displays work.

Is there a way ro use a multi-meter to check the "lamps" to see if they light before building his thing?

Color me confused

Reply to
cwloew

No way to tell with the amount of information you've given - just what sort of "displays" are you talking about? Are you putting LCDs, etc., in place to provide cockpit information, or are you actually trying to get real aircraft instruments to behave as they would in a plane? Or are you just trying to make lights blink when you throw some switches?

Bob M.

Reply to
Bob Myers

there could be... usually a battery works better, it depends somewhat on what sort of lamp you have.

--

Bye.
   Jasen