jvc 28t25eks

Hi I have a problem with my 32 inch telly. At first it wiould switch on and then switch off immediately. Now it stays on for 20 minutes or so and then switches off. I then have to turn it off by the switch so i can use the remote to turn it back on. Does anyone have any ideas what it could be. I would appreciate any help. thanks stef

Reply to
pussycat

my jvc did not turn off, but the screen went black with such timings, and more and more often. it was one of the scr in the power supply. hope this helps.

--
Jean-Yves.
Reply to