voice recognition applications

I have a software for recognising individual voices. Can you suggest some very "INNOVATIVE" hardware applications using this tool.

Reply to
raghu

I have a software for recognising individual voices. Can you suggest some very "INNOVATIVE" hardware applications using this tool.

Reply to
raghu

"raghu" wrote in news:1102270788.211253.133170 @c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

What is the software? I am working on a robot that like a million others out there has voice recognition built in. You have to be more specific.

Reply to
Sad