voice recognition applications

hi,

i have a tool by which i can recognise a known voice.This can be used in security systems,for example if u want to give access to a room to only few people we store the voice when they say "open",and this can be used to open the door when they say it next time. Can u suggest any new applications of this "tool".

Reply to
raghu

Audio/video player with command by voice?

[]s
--
Chaos Master®, posting from Canoas, Brazil - 29.55° S / 51.11° W (GMT -2
(BRST) / GMT -3 (BRT))

"Two of the most famous products of Berkeley are LSD and Unix. I don't
think that this is a coincidence."  -- Anonymous
Reply to
Chaos Master