TV Part Fail

Hello everyone I Have Panasonic TV MODEL TC-14L3T but main transformator fail, did anyone get information about this,

Transformator Number : 34K406A

TNX, Majid Shamsaddin Khorrami

Reply to
M.S. Khorrami

You will probably only be able to get that transformer from Panasonic

- power transformers in most commercial products are custom items.

--
Peter Bennett, VE7CEI
peterbb4 (at) interchange.ubc.ca

Thanks Peter, How can i get technical information for this part?

--Khorrami

Reply to
M.S. Khorrami

You probably can't get any more information than may be available in the service manual for that TV.

--
Peter Bennett VE7CEI
email: peterbb4 (at) interchange.ubc.ca

There isn't any service manual for my TV, Can you introduce commercial company to me for this part and help more, THX,

Reply to
M.S. Khorrami

I suggest you ask again in the news:sci.electronics.repair newsgroup, if you can't get any help from Panasonic.