TV problem

Hi

My Panasonic TV model number TX-W28R4DP has just gone wrong.

This happened suddenly without warning as the TV was switched on.

The screen has scrolled up so that there is a black bar at the bottom and shimmering black lines through the rest of the picture, see picture below.

Does anyone have any advice please?

Thanks in advance.

Kris

Reply to
Every Strangers Eyes

Not done any diagnostics as I'm a complete novice when it comes to TV's.

I guess it'll have to be scrapped as the cost of repairs will probably out weigh the cost of a new TV.

Thanks for the help though.

AJ wrote:

Reply to
Every Strangers Eyes

Maybe not. This is probably a rather minor and easily repaired problem.

--- sam | Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ:

Repair | Main Table of Contents:

+Lasers | Sam's Laser FAQ:
| Mirror Sites:

Sam Goldwasser

And the repair solution is...............?

Reply to
Meat Plow