Nordmende TV.

Hi, I have a Nordmende Model TC 2910AST 68cm. flat screen, Made in China, TV, the chassis model is TC 2910AST and it has a Thompson tube , its problem is that there is no colour on AV , TV is OK. I replaced the HCF 4053 multiplexer which is on the AV inputs ,no change, I don't have a remote control for the set or circuit diagram , I was wondering if anyone knows who sells these or if anyone has any suggestions re. this problem, I have a feeling that maybe it is just a menu setup item, although I don't know why it would be, the AV gives a good B.W picture with normal sound. Thanks John Ely.

Reply to
John Ely

"John Ely"

** You ** MUST ** get the remote control.

Then make sure the AV input has not been set to NTSC or SECAM in the menu.

........ Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

China,

remote

why

menu.

unable to find out who sells this set. I bought it at an auction without the remote. John.

Reply to
John Ely

been

Have you tried a cheap universal remote?

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 07:19:42 GMT, "John Ely" put finger to keyboard and composed:

Which jungle chip does it use? My old Sanyo can be forced to either NTSC or PAL mode by manually controlling the PAL/NTSC pin of its jungle IC. You may be lucky ...

If you play an NTSC DVD through the AV inputs, do you see colour?

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar