Transistor data?

I'm just hoping some kind soul can give me the data on a couple of transistors. 2SD587 and 2SB617 I've googled and googled, haven't found any data. I believe they are a complementary pair.

Do they cross to something that is available or can someone tell me their specs so that maybe I can find something else to use?

Thanks, Ron

Reply to
TheTechnician

Someone else looked for the same and was recommended to use a 2SD718 (This in Dutch..)

otherwise..

SB: PNP AF transistor SD: NPN AF transistor

Reply to
CWatters

2SD587 - NPN HIGH POWER SILICON

25deg - 70W IC - 6A BVcbo - 120 BVebo - 5.0 BVceo - 100 HFE 1A - 40-200

617 is the PNP version, same spec it seems.

HTH Chris

Reply to
exxos

Thank you Thank you Thank you

Chris & CWatters With the info you provided I was able to find NTE 36-37 were pretty close. Had to drill new mounting holes and bend the leads but it works!

Thanks again, Ron

Reply to
TheTechnician

Aye, the ye'olde transistor book of '81 still has its uses ;-)

Chris

Reply to
exxos