Telephone handset connector?

Can somebody tell me what is the connector to a telphone handset? I know that the regular phone connector is a RG11. The handset connector is a little smaller. I have always known this but never knew the Technical name. TIA

Reply to
R3Jar

Connector for telephone cord seems to be "4-pin (6x4) RJ-11" while connector for handset seems to be "4-pin (4x4) handset plug".

Reply to
Michael