Help looking for a new DSO

Hello,

I'm looking into getting a new 2 chan 100MHz or greater DSO, sub $2K USD for some hobbyist work and a few things more serious. I've seen some Instek scopes here and there, but 1) It's not a name I'm that familiar with, and 2) the sampling rate on the GDS series scopes is on the order of 1/10 of a comparably-priced Tektronix scope. For those and other reasons, I've pretty much decided to get a Tektronix TDS

2000 series scope. Any thoughts about this scope from any owners or users to help me out? Good, bad, and ugly remarks about the scopes welcome.

Thanks,

Ludnough