S-Video to Component

I am trying to figure out a way to up-convert an s-video signal (Y/C) to a component video signal (Y/Pr/Pb). I have looked at various IC manufacturers for a simple circuit solution, but am getting a little confused as to how to do it (if it can be done without losing much quality at all) or even what type of video circuits to look into. The other problem is that I don't really have the capability of messing around with high pin count surface mount chips.

Can anyone help me out or point me in the right direction?

J.P.

Reply to
John-Paul