Remote needed

I have an Samsung tv/vcr combo model 3 TVN5054CA. We have lost the remote. We need a replacement remote that will allow us to activate the Line In/Line Out feature. It is presently stuck on the "Line In" mode and we are unable to watch TV.

Andy ideas or recommendations on replacments? Thanks.

Reply to
Rudy

Sent you an Email on something I csan get you - but it said overquota.

In/Line

Reply to
techforce

In/Line

Reply to
Patch

Unplug the unit and see if it returns to the default (Line Out?) condition.

Reply to
JeffM

If you or friend has a Palm Pilot / Handspring you can download the Omni-remote TV/VCR controller and code for your Samsung and use it as your remote control unit for all your electronice devices (theres even a hack to open your keyless entry car! )

In/Line

Reply to
aaron

remote.

unable

may have the remote you're looking for. Take a look at the MOTEVA RC-6001 Samsung Type RC-AA59 #16175 @ $6.99 each. It's described as a Universal for Samsung, Features Include: TV/Video, Auto Prg, PIP Menu, etc.

Cheers!!Tweetldee Tweetldee at att dot net (Just subsitute the appropriate characters in the address)

Time is what keeps everything from happening all at once.

Reply to
Tweetldee

Thanks!

your