MM57410 data sheet

Hi all, Looking for the data sheet of an obsolete National Semiconductor P/N [ MM57410 ] No luck. Any archive ?

Reply to
John

What is it? It isn't worth digging out 40 old books with nothing more than a part number. MM covered memory chips and some other types, IIRC

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

On Oct 28, 4:09 pm, "Michael A. Terrell"

| Looking for the data sheet of an obsolete | National Semiconductor P/N [ MM57410 ]

AFAIK it's a 2-wire bus encoder/d=E9coder.

Ok, I really hope you can help, Michael. TIA.

Reply to
John

Andy

On Oct 30, 5:20=A0am, Andy

| Looking for the data sheet of an obsolete | National Semiconductor P/N =A0[ MM57410 ] | No luck. | Any archive ?

,
36MzZ0fUT7Mw

Actually I'm looking for its datasheet.

Reply to
John

On Oct 28, 3:40=A0pm, John

Were you bluffing, or are you still stuck in data books ?

Reply to
John

Trying to get to them. I'm 100% disabled and my library is currently full of boxes, blocking the shelves while a breaker box is to be replaced in the next room.

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Is this the old garage door remote control chip usually paired with a DIPswitch for "security code"?

I'm 90% sure it predates rolling codes.

Tim.

Reply to
Tim Shoppa

I found 21 of my National Semiconductors databooks, but no MM57410. I did find a MM57409 in the 1987 Microcontroller Databook. Maybe someone has a newer version?

The MM57409 is listed as a 'Super Number Cruncher'.

Have you tried conticting the guy selling them on Ebay? He might have the data sheet, since he has so many availible.

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

On Nov 2, 4:59 am, "Michael A. Terrell"

Ok, thank you for trying anyway.

Nah, MM57410 is definitely a 2-wire bus encoder/decoder.

Yes I tried - but no reply so far.

Reply to
John

You're welcome.