Looking for Hitachi C2117T Service Menu code

Hi, I am desperately looking for the way to get into the Service Menu on a Hitachi C2117T television. Anyone?

Thanks,

Alexander.

Reply to
Alexander

Alexander: "Desperate" to perform what adjustment in the Service Menu?

-- Best Regards, Daniel Sofie Electronics Supply & Repair

Sofie

He wants to turn it into a projector!

Reply to
Alias

Haha, very funny. :#

I need to adjust the width and height of the picture, since the overscan is out of proportion. I just don't happen to have the service menu code and I'm not about to screw open the TV.

So, again, anyone with the actual code or just more abusive humour?

Thanks!

Alexander.

Reply to
Alexander

So nobody knows the service menu code for the Hitachi C2117T television, eh?

Nobody?

Alexander.

Reply to
Alexander

Try posting here >>Sci.electronics.repair

Reply to
Norm