Laptop battery connectors

Hi everyone

The power connector of my Toshiba Satellite 1410 laptop is broken but my battery is good. I want to supply power to the computer using the battery connectors. The battery is a PA3107U (10.8V, 4500 mAh) and has many connectors ... Two of then are named "+" and "-"(others are unnamed) and I suppose this is here that the 10.8 V power is delivered to the computer.

Does anyone knows PA3107U battery ?

Eric

Reply to
Eric Beaumard