What kind of battery do I buy for Toshiba Satellite Pro 4200 series?

Well, I have a laptop computer, it is a Toshiba Satellite Pro 4200 series. I would like to purchase another battery for it.

How do I find out what model of battery to search for on the internet (I wish to search for a second-hand battery for this laptop).

On the bottom of my laptop, it says this Toshiba is a 4260 System Unit, Model no. PS426C-3N152...what kind of battery do I want to buy for this?

Thanks in advance, Mack.

Reply to
Kenzie Strickland

"Kenzie Strickland" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@t69g2000cwt.googlegroups.com:

Google /laptop battery replacement/ and visit the sites that result. They will be happy to tell you which battery to buy for your laptop.

Reply to
Jim Land

Or simply enter your laptop model# into an eBay search. You'll access about 50-100 different suppliers and their feedback ratings....

jak

Reply to
jakdedert

hi Kenzie and Jim The Toshiba Satellite Pro 4200 use the battery is 2487U,you can check it on web,we are ATOP INTERNATIONAL HOLDING CO.,LIMITED ,specilizing in manufacturing laptop batteries ,computer adapter,some laptop accessories. you can check it :

,but our miniquantity is :50USD or i can help you . thanks !

Reply to
atopbattery

Ok thanks for that advice! Now I know.

Cheers, K.