Help finding part on newark.com

Hi all,

I feel stupid about this, but I can't find a connector on newark.com (Newark in one). The connector is:

We need to buy it through Newark in one (shipping, etc...). Any idea about this connector's name on their catalog? I spent 1/2 day looking without any luck.

Thanks, Tony

Reply to
braintest

The reason that you cannot find it on Newark is because Newark does not list Plastics One on their manufacturers list.

--

    Boris Mohar
Reply to

Why not call Newark, and give them the part number over the phone???

--
Jerry G.
=====

It appears from Plastics One's website, that that line of connectors is molded on the wire - it is not field-installable, so you won't be able to get it from a distributor like Newark, except possibly as part of a cable assembly.

Your best bet is to contact Plastics One, and ask how, or if, you can buy these things.

--
Peter Bennett VE7CEI
email: peterbb4 (at) interchange.ubc.ca
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Peter Bennett

Jerry, Boris, and Peter,

Thanks for your help. I guess we have to use two different suppliers...

Tony

Reply to
braintest