Hall Effect Sensors

Can someone help me ID the Hall Effect sensors I'm posting to ABSE? Thanks.

-- @@F@r@o@m@@O@r@a@n@g@e@@C@o@u@n@t@y@,@@C@a@l@,@@w@h@e@r@e@@ ###Got a Question about ELECTRONICS? Check HERE First:###

formatting link
My email address is whitelisted. *All* email sent to it goes directly to the trash unless you add NOSPAM in the Subject: line with other stuff. alondra101 hotmail.com Don't be ripped off by the big book dealers. Go to the URL that will give you a choice and save you money(up to half).
formatting link
You'll be glad you did! Just when you thought you had all this figured out, the gov't changed it:
formatting link

Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th
Loading thread data ...



Hello from The Eighth Doctor You'll have to be more specific. What does that acronym mean? The majority of Hall Effect Sensors are fabricated by Allegro, then by Honeywell. And then by Cherry Electronics. (Although that company may not exist any longer.)

Gregg C Levine drwho8 atsign att dot net
Reply to
The Eighth Doctor

"The Eighth Doctor" wrote

majority of

then by


It's where big attachments are posted, instead of attaching them to posts in this group.

Reply to
Anthony Fremont

ElectronDepot website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.