Electronics manufacturer needed

I am looking for a low cost, low volume (100's) turn-key manufacturer for a small electronic product, specifically

I was under the impression there was some company in Rumania, or some such, but a www search is leaving me frustrated.

--
Nicholas O. Lindan, Cleveland, Ohio
Consulting Engineer:  Electronics; Informatics; Photonics.

Your requirement is far to small for outsourcing. Find a domestic producer. Also, the case would be a stock plastic unit which does not require painting.

Similar to

OR

Clarence

You are probably thinking of Olimex (Bulgaria):

They will make your PCBs for you, and assemble them. I'd get the final assembly done locally, though.

Leon

Leon

Reply to
Leon Heller

Plus there are companies around that'll make you a stick-on laminated label with clear spots where you need 'em and even switches if you want. The label will fit nicely into the well in the plastic enclosure. The process is flexible enough that it can be done economically for your quantities, and you'll end up with something much more professional looking.

Alas, I have no web sites for you -- it's been a while since I've worked on designs with front panels.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

One such company is Polycraft, in California;

I recently got some quotes from them that had reasonable prices for quantities of 100 to 200 units, four-color printing.

The enclosure manufacturer that recommended them, also with reasonable prices in these quantities, was Lansing Enclosures, in Ithaca NY. But I don't think they had the enclosure style the OP is looking for. I would look for sheet metal fabricators locally.

Reply to
Walter Harley