display adapter problem

hi good day! i am installing my sis6215c display card with its driver but whenever the computer starts up, it always says incorrect display adapter. can i find a better display driver here on the net? pls give me some link. tnx, ian

Reply to
cheian07

a simple google search finds many links

and if your clever you could just goto sis.com and download the drivers from the huge list they have there.

Chris

Reply to
exxos

Hi.

not bad either. One of the funny things i have seen with SIS graphics is that sometimes the small heatsink stuck on the chip has the wrong number on it. (seen that on

6326 i think...) But just try a few different drivers you should get there in the end.
Reply to
sds