NGW100; Display solution ?

Hi Folks!

any good sugestions and input for a display update for my NGW100 ?

Would like to add applications as well as HW for surfing and playing music .. .and need display for this Could not find anything on the howto list ...

Display should be of the better kind (not 2*20 or 4*20 lines)

While at it .... Perhaps some has a link to a place where I can buy an expansion board for additional I/O

- multible I/O (for controlling my robot some LED amongst other things),

- display solution (for the radio/MP3 player and perhaps surfing)

- CAN bus drivers (std CAN)

- or even the harddisk driver

I could make this my self ... but would like so save some time ;-)

rg, johnk

Reply to
JohnK

The Hantronix HDA350-LV has been suggested (See:

No personal experience w/ this yet, as I forgot to order the connector...

Best, Tom

Reply to
Blip