Datasheets needed

I need two datasheets for two Intel Flash chips. So as not to repeat the embarrasment I suffered last time I asked I have torn the Intel site apart and even emailed them asking. Their response was "these are obsolete so we don't have the datasheets for them anymore, try our antiques department" or something like that. It's a bit ridiculous that a device less than 3 years old is considered too old to bother having the datasheets, this electronics industry needs slowing down a bit.

Anyway, I ramble. The datasheets I need are DT28F160 F3B95 and TE28F800 B3B90. More important is the DT28F160 and the C3 or B3 won't do it has to be the F3. I don't know the difference because I can't find the datasheet.

And while I'm on the whinging subject, who invented JTAG and why hasn't he been shot, I've never seen anything as complex for sending serial data, maybe it's Philips as they have never been brilliant at technical writing. If anyone has written JTAG routines for the SAA7219 and would like to make it easier for me I would be grateful, even though I am actually enjoying taxing my brain it's getting a bit tedious.

Reply to
Mjolinor

There is an update spec and some apps notes on the intel site. here....

olin

or

electronics

be

Reply to
CWatters

Try this website
free access to 9 million datasheets Thank you, Joe

Reply to
sales