audio processor ICs

hi everyone ; i am working on a project related to IR.So i need a audio processor ic which can be compatible Tx & Rx.can anyone suggest some of the names of audio processor ICs.

Reply to
anshul.aj01

how can u make an eamil (@gmail.com)

Reply to
lolo_love_alolo

I think I remember meeting an audio processor IC named "George" once. He mentioned that he lived next door to another audio processor IC whose name was "Edward", as I remember. Haven't a clue where they are now... that was about 15 years ago and haven't heard from either of them since then.

Cheers!!

--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net  (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the

Some days you're the dog, some days the hydrant.
Reply to
DaveM

15

That's because they go by Ethel and Lucy these days. That's what happens when you watch too much "I love Lucy"!

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida