dsPIC audio processor

I'm working on a simple audio processing system using the dsPIC30F4013. It's mainly intended for amateur radio use, and I've formed a Yahoo group for people interested in using dsPICs for radio applications:

Leon

--
Leon Heller, G1HSM
http://www.geocities.com/leon_heller

Nice resource! Thanks Leon.

--
Randy Yates
Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications

I meant that for your other post regarding the EDN information on DSPs.

--
Randy Yates
Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications
Research Triangle Park, NC, USA
randy.yates@sonyericsson.com, 919-472-1124
Reply to
Randy Yates

can you believe it I just ordered a AT90S2313 development board from futurlec after going through your site. I was hovering about to make a decision on that. strange, how decisions can be triggered.

Reply to
Neo

Bear in mind that the '2313 is obsolete, and has been replaced by the Tiny2313 - cheaper, faster and with lots more stuff on the chip. They are pin-compatible.

Leon

--
Leon Heller, G1HSM
http://www.geocities.com/leon_heller
Reply to
Leon Heller

Leon, This is my first board, so if you dont mind can you suggest what other accessories I need to order along with the board to start working on a project.

Reply to
Neo

Does it come with a programmer? If not, you will have to buy or make one. The SP12 programmer is very simple, I've used it for years:

I'd also get a few spare 2313 chips.

Leon

Reply to
Leon Heller