Akay TV CT2590AT question

Sorry for the x-post, folks. At my wit's end to find this, been to the usual places.

Got an old Akay CT2590AT TV. The kids have managed to lock the first two AV channels. All I can see is the lock icon in a blue screen. There is nothing in the remote or menus on how to unlock. The manual is away in storage while we wait for new house to be built, so I can't check this. I'm down to only one working AV channel (AV3) without lock. The other two show up the image for a fraction of a second, then jump to this locked icon and nothing.

How the heck do I unlock this darn thing? Tried to unplug it from power for a day, nothing... The Akay website doesn't have any info on manuals or older models. Anyone out there with a manual or schematics for this TV?

Many TIA for any replies.

Nuno Souto
wizofoz2k@yahoo.com.au.nospam
Reply to
Noons

Call Akay or their authorized service department on the phone. Their customer service rep, will most likely be able to tell you on the phone.

--

Greetings,

Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG ========================================= WebPage

Electronics

Got an old Akay CT2590AT TV. The kids have managed to lock the first two AV channels. All I can see is the lock icon in a blue screen. There is nothing in the remote or menus on how to unlock. The manual is away in storage while we wait for new house to be built, so I can't check this. I'm down to only one working AV channel (AV3) without lock. The other two show up the image for a fraction of a second, then jump to this locked icon and nothing.

How the heck do I unlock this darn thing? Tried to unplug it from power for a day, nothing... The Akay website doesn't have any info on manuals or older models. Anyone out there with a manual or schematics for this TV?

Many TIA for any replies.

-- Cheers Nuno Souto snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.au.nospam

Reply to
Jerry G.

Thanks. Will do that on Monday. Was trying to get a TV over the weekend... :)

Reply to
Noons

Havent heard of this make (I'm in europe). do you mean "Akai " by any chance? I seem to recall these sets were made by Nokia. Ben