Formenti PC230/Proline F205T TV Tuning Mode

For the first time, I've come across a TV/Video etc. that I can't figure out how to tune in without the manual. Unfortunately, the manual has been lost, and the TV has recently been moved to another house where the UHF frequencies are different, so it must be retuned.

Does anyone have one of these, or have a manual for it, and post the magic button presses to get the tuning menu up? Google hasn't turned up anything useful, unfortunately.

Model: "Proline" F205T Chassis: Formenti PC230 Remote: SF5

I've found 2 menus: One for Picture Prefences (Bright/Contrast), per channel, and one for input (Tuner/Scart), OSD (On/Off), Sleep timer (On/Off). Neither get me to anything looking like manual or auto tune.

Help! :)

Mike.

Mike Brown: mjb[at]pootle.demon.co.uk | http://www.pootle.demon.co.uk/
Reply to
Mike

Hi.

I have the same problem with the tuning in my proline tv.

please let me know If you have the solution.

thanks

Oscar

--
oscar664
Reply to

Nobody on here knew, the manufacturer didn't respond to emails, so in the end the set went in a skip. Even though it was otherwise perfectly working, and could have been hooked up to a digital set top box or VCR ... rather stupid decision (not mine), but there we go.

Mike.

Mike Brown: mjb[at]pootle.demon.co.uk | http://www.pootle.demon.co.uk/
Reply to
Mike

Shame you skipped it. I've just figured it out after hours of frustration.

For anyone else looking, press and hold the remote button with the 3 dots (...) for about 5 Seconds. This will display a screen of the active channels. Press the ... button again and the tuning screen appears.

Enjoy!!!

Toffee

--
toffee
Reply to

*I* didn't skip it -- I was still looking for the info for someone who didn't let me know they weren't prepared to wait, and convinced themselves it was useless.

Even if the tuning couldn't have been got in, it still worked fine on the SCART (AV) input.

Excellent, hopefully Google will file this for anyone else looking!