Latest threads in General Electronicsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

electrical level conversion
Hi there, I'm currently having a serious problem: I got an LVPECL clock synthesizer and I want to connect it to several clock inputs on my FPGA. The FPGA features 2 LVDS interfaces, whereas each LVDS...
24
24

Need 4.8V to 6V DC-DC converter 10Amps
For a research project at the medical school, our technician is looking for a 4.8 V to 6 V DC-DC converter at 10 Amps. We would be very grateful for leads on where to obtain this item. Thanks in...
1
1

Re: Washing machine: Electro-mechanical Vs. Digital
Electro-mechanical last until they rust out. You'd almost need to buy a spare electronics package to keep the other type going.
7
7

parking sensor for boats
Hello, If anybody knows where I can found parking sensors with detection range approximately 1-10 meter. (I need them for boats). For now I only found parking sensor for car with detection range 0,...
1
1

need help in converting an adapter
Hi, I am newbie with basic electronics knowledge,I have an wall wart that provides 12v 2A as output i would like to some how reduce this to 9v 850ma to power an amplifier system. Can any one point me...
18
18

adapters for tapping electricity from fluorescent bulb sockets?
I am wondering if there are any "adapters for tapping electricity from fluorescent bulb sockets". ? I park my car in the basement garage of the building and there are no electrical wall outlets...
6
6

No listing for smps IC
Its from a Dell 1504fp display power supply and feeds the primary but I cant find it listed anywhere,any idea on who made it or a sub?
2
2

Installing an LED
Hello all. I was directed here from the group. What I would like to do is wire an LED to a Roland FS-1 foot switch pedal. The pedal switches between two channels on my guitar amp and I would like to...
2
2

wireless switch
What kind of possibilities there are to send on/off information from switch button to computer? Is there simple components or equipments, which can told there state to computer by bluetooth, WLAN,...
8
8

A couple of questions about small METALLIC speakers...???
Is there a technical reason why sometimes a small, METALLIC powerhorn speaker can have so much punch when used as a PA system? I have even heard these little speakers hooked up to the PA jack on a CB...
5
5

http://www.gadioc.com
All kinds of gadgets and there detail reviews.

should we REALLY turn pc's off at night? I don't think so.
Hi there, As IT manager for an SME, I get asked a lot if users are allowed to turn their PC's off at night, to save electricity, from an environmental point of view. What troubles me, (aside from the...
64
64

Adapter from 6-pin video to RCA composite video
I have a problem with 6-pin video cable used on Leadtek Winfast 2000XP TV card. So, if any of you with experience in this field can help ,e. I will be glad and more than happy. This Leadtek Winfast TV...

On hold telephone message circuit
Is there a way to play a wav file over an open telephone line? Can the earphone output of a sound card be used? Would it need to be amplified or attenuated? Capacitance coupled?
2
2

Resistor and triac failure - how to read
My wife brought home a flat iron, used for straightening hair, from a woman she works with. It would turn on, but not get hot. I opened it up and discovered that a resistor (one lead blown off the...
6
6