parking sensor for boats

Hello,

If anybody knows where I can found parking sensors with detection range approximately 1-10 meter. (I need them for boats).

For now I only found parking sensor for car with detection range 0, 5-1 meter.

Thanks & Regards,

Aleksandar

Reply to
alex

Watch out... the ones in most cars can be fooled by the IR beam bouncing off water. For example the one in my Ford beep in very heavy rain or when the IR beam bounces of a puddle. The latter usually happens when the car isn't on the level.

Reply to
CWatters