Pace SX-80

I'm having difficulty getting a spare element for a Pace SX-80 desolder hand piece here in the UK. Any likely US source? Is Pace in trouble - seems strange not to be able to get spares for something like this only a few years old.

--
*If you don't pay your exorcist you get repossessed.*

                  To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Steve

Should be the right part, check the p/n, d>We get our parts from pacsouth.com, hope this helps.

Reply to
Steve