1-wire waveforms and details

There is a multitude of stuff on the Dallas website on this but I can't find any waveform diagrams which include basic things like is the LSbit sent first etc.

Fred

LSbit is sent 1st App notes 159 & 187 are worth studying

Application Note 187 1-Wire Search Algorithm

Application Note 159 Ultra-Reliable 1-Wire Communications

Reply to
Payman Habibelahi

Many thanks - you've just beaten me to finding:

Book of iButton Standards

on the Maxim website. I will have a look at the apps notes you mentioned.

Many thanks again.

Reply to
Fred

Payman Habibelahi wrote: SNIP

It's cool. Do have a look. I thought it so cool that I just *had* to try it. Haven't implemented it in any of my designs but it does work.

Reply to
Michael

I strongly suggest that you (or anyone else) forget that Maxim/Dallas exists, because many of the "products" they advertise is vaporware. It is a fact that many distributors now refuse to carry any of their stuff due to that very problem.

Reply to
Robert Baer