EP880S

Hey Everyone, I am using embedded planet board EP880 which uses MPC880 CPU by freescale. I was looking for some sample C code to play with the board. If anyone of you have worked on it please point me in the right direction. I checked the Freescale website and seems all the code there is for MPC885 DUET ADS board.

Or else please point me in the right direction where I can find some resources to get started. Thanks.....

Reply to
learnfpga