Anyone want soem Lithium cells?

Two remaining Lithium AAA cells are still in the package and since I wont be needing them (do not have a digital camera that requires AAA) I have no use for these cells. I bought the package to test them in my Palm VIIx, but since the life did not substantiate the cost, I'll remain using alkalines.

Give me an offer and we can setup a deal. It costs about $5 for 2 AAA Lithiums in stores, so I'd say about $3.00 plus shipping costs would satisfy me.

Thanks,

John

-------

If more and more people complained to the authorities about Steve Walz then he may get the justice or the mental help he so desperately cries out for!

Reply to
John

for

the

Lithiums

The AAA cells Sell for $1.29 ea, Free shipping!

Clarence

Yes but in stores you cant get it for that low. Most people shop in stores not over the Internet.

John

-------

If more and more people complained to the authorities about Steve Walz then he may get the justice or the mental help he so desperately cries out for!

Reply to
John

not

Yet, your selling over the internet?

Oh Yea!

Just thought anyone who might want AAA cells might best be informed!

Reply to
Clarence

Thanks for making efery effort to smash my attempt to sell some bateries I no longer need. You must feel really proud of yourself. Take it as a badge of honor.

John

-------

If more and more people complained to the authorities about Steve Walz then he may get the justice or the mental help he so desperately cries out for!

Reply to
John

A service to buyers!

bateries I no

Your welcome, but if you sell your surplus at a fair price, say $1.29 and you pay shipping someone will be much more interested. Competing is hell! But necessary!

Reply to
Clarence