XPS-Microblaze-Xilkernel

Hi All,

I am a student of the University of Arizona. I am trying to get xilkernel to work with Microblaze on a spartan 3 FPGA board. My C application looks like this:

#include "xmk.h" #include #include #include #include

void main() { xilkernel_main();

}

I am using xmd to download this. I am able to connect to microblaze on the FPGA and I am able to download the C application onto the SRAM. When I give the run command and hit return, the following error comes up: Error MDT :Fatal Error: Detected Software Breakpoint. But Microblaze is running.

Can somebody please explain why this is happening? and how I can overcome this? Why is there an error at this stage ?

Ajay

Reply to
Ajay