Microblaze Simple Bootloader

Hallo, I have made a small microcontroller based on microblaze, I have added the microblaze debug module core. I have connected also a lcd display. This peripheral is fully working.

I have created a software to write a word into display. If I download software into ram, through XMD, and run it, it is fully functional, it writes the word.

I have created a bootloader through "Program Flash Memory" window.

I have checked "Mark to initialize bram" into bootloader options.

I have updated the fpga bitstream.

I have cerated also a prom, following xapp482 that contains the bitstream and my software.

Now, when I power on the board, the fpga configures itself, but does not write anything into the lcd display.

I have tried opening xmd and use the command run, but I receive the following error message:

XMD% run Processor started. Type "stop" to stop processor RUNNING>

Xilinx Bootloa Xilinx Bootloader: ERRROR: SREC line is corrupt edRUNNING>

If I still type, "run", the software works and prints the word into display.

What could I do to solve this trouble?

Many Thanks Marco

Reply to
Marco